• No purchase necessary.
• Must be 18 years or older to apply.
• Prizes are non-transferable.
• Valid for U.S. residents only.
• Prizes cannot be traded for cash.
Four (4) Grand Prize winners will receive two round-trip tickets on Jet Blue. Flight terms and conditions apply.
• Winners will be randomly selected in the presence of Executives of SHTA, STB and PWC St. Maarten. (St. Maarten Hotel and Trade Association, St. Maarten Tourist Board and Price Waterhouse Coopers).
• Drawing will take place at the office of the SHTA on 8/8/15 at 11 am.
• Winners will be notified via email.
• Prizes not claimed after 90 days will be voided.
• Winner must sign an affidavit of proof of identity in order to claim prize.
• Employees of any of the participating prize giving companies, STB and STA cannot participate. (St. Maarten Hotel and Trade Association, St. Maarten Tourist Board and Price Waterhouse Coopers).
• Value of Prizes ranging from U.S. $1,000 to $5,000 depending on the prize.
• Participant's information may be used in the future by the sponsors for promotional purposes.
• Winner liable for taxes that may apply.
• Any legal disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Court of First Instance of St. Maarten.
• All prizes are subject to availability and black-out dates, and must be used before 12/15/15.
Each Travel Certificate is good for one-time use by one person in accordance with the travel restrictions identified on or in connection with the Certificate. All travel must be booked and flown within the specified validity dates. In the event that a Travel Certificate does not include dates of validity, the Certificate shall be good for travel booked and flown within one (1) year of the date of issuance. If specific flights or departures/destinations are not identified on or in connection with the Travel Certificate, the Certificate may only be redeemed for one-way JetBlue flights to/from JetBlue cities. (Not all JetBlue cities connect; call 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2538) for information on connecting cities.) Redeemed travel is subject to availability, blackout dates, and capacity controls (flights to/from Caribbean destinations subject to heightened capacity controls), and seats may not be available on all flights. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Certificate is not valid for bookings on partner or code share or interline flights or for use in connection with any other products or services, except that Certificate may be applied towards the air portion of a JetBlue Getaways vacation package. Certificate is transferable; however, at no time may it be purchased, sold, bartered, traded on an auction website or otherwise exchanged for value without prior written consent from JetBlue. Certificate cannot be partially redeemed, is not redeemable for cash, and has no cash value. Passengers are subject and entitled to all provisions of JetBlue's Contract of Carriage. See http://www.jetblue.com/p/jetblue/_coc.pdf for details.
Government taxes and fees apply to travel booked using a Certificate, are the responsibility of the passenger, and will vary based on route. Taxes and fees may include, without limitation, Passenger Facility Charges of up to $9 each way; September 11 Security Fees of up to $5 each way; Federal Segment Taxes of $3.90 per domestic segment; U.S. Arrival/Departure Tax of $17.20 each way for Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands travel; U.S. government excise tax of $8.40 per departure for Alaska and Hawaii travel; government fees and taxes up to $120.80 each way for international travel; and a Value Added Tax of up to $212.28 each way for Barbados, Colombia, Mexico, Dominican Republic, and Costa Rica travel. Government taxes/fees are subject to change as required by law. Passenger also is solely responsible for fees for oversized, overweight or extra baggage and fees for products/services sold separately, such as Even More Space seats, pet fees, in-flight movies, etc. To view baggage fees and other optional services and fees, see http://www.jetblue.com/legal/fees/. Passenger must pay all applicable taxes and fees using a major credit card at the time of booking.A Travel Certificate may be redeemed only by calling 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) and providing the authorization number and PIN number included on the Certificate. Travel Certificates may not be redeemed at airport ticket counters or online. The authorization number and/or PIN number cannot be replaced if lost or stolen (except as required by law), and JetBlue is not responsible for lost or stolen Travel Certificates, authorization numbers or pin numbers. Customers will not be able to redeem their Travel Certificate without both the authorization and pin numbers. Redeemed travel is not eligible for TrueBlue points. (TrueBlue is JetBlue's loyalty program.) JetBlue's change/cancel policies (including certain change/cancel fees) apply. If you are a no-show for your flight or do not cancel prior to scheduled departure, you will forfeit the Certificate(s) and all money associated with the reservation. Additional terms and restrictions apply. See http://www.jetblue.com/legal/ for details.